- 10/31/2020 9:00 AM -2:00 PM – Kiwanis Park Fall Festival at Kiwanis New River Park
- Arrive at 8:00 AM to help setup
- Attend anytime to help Troop 439 Shred Document, Run Events, or to participate to have fun!
- November 7th @ 8:30am – Pack 431 Hike
- Jewel of The Creek Trailhead
- Guidelines require us to hike in groups of 10 or less, and keep 6 feet between groups. The hike is just over 1 mile if you complete the full loop. Additionally, the Dragon Fly Trail is accessible from Jewel of The Creek in case any dens choose to venture off for a 1.8 mile jaunt.
Parking at the top of the trailhead fills up fast, however if you continue on less than a 1/4 mile down the road, there is adequate parking at the Spur Cross Conservation Area trailhead lot. Please give yourself time to walk back to the trailhead!
- 11/30/2020 – Parent Meeting 7 PM
- Zoom Meeting: https://tinyurl.com/etnarp