Christmas Tree Pickup
To help serve our community and raise money, on 01/03/2021, Cub Scouts from Pack 431 will be picking up and disposing of Christmas trees in your area! Donations received from will help pay for Scout Camps, Scout Events like Pinewood Derby, and fund service projects performed by our scouts.
Please provide your address and contact email (in case we need to email you about change of schedule). We will arrive in the morning of 01/03/2021 to take away your tree! Please use the “Contact Us” menu item to let us know if you have any questions.
- Attach donation envelope to the tree
- Minimum Recommended Donation is $10.00
- Please make checks out to Cub Scout Pack 431
- Ensure tree is visible from Road
- Do NOT leave tree blocking any sidewalks or right-of-ways
- Scouts will sweep and cleanup any debris that is caused by the pickup